Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I go SLOW and Hard

Josh made up this shirt on the fly for
this Saturday's meet.  
I was thinking of more T-shirt sayings that I could put together for the QUAC meet.  Josh already made his own shirt for the meet.  I came up with one during my workout this morning and it made me laugh underwater:  "I go SLOW and Hard."  Except it might be taken out of context and decided it probably wouldn't be a good one to put on the shirt.

I have a bunch of other ideas that are pretty cool.  Today's workout at SDRC was a nice one.  Felt good the whole time and full of energy.

1000 - 2 x 500's free easy
1000 - 2 x 500's kick with fins
2000 - 4 x 500's pull increasing paddle size
Then work backwards starting with large paddles to nothing, then kick then 100 easy

8,000 yards total in 2:35

I'd like to make a banner for this Saturday as well.  Josh already has a good cheer and I feel like I'm back in high school with all the team spirit we've got in the club.  And I'm even more psyched about the very cool suits that Dennis has really helped us get put into production.  Unfortunately they won't be available for a few weeks.  But should be here by the next swim meet.

No comments: