To swim at my convenience at home, and to offer coaching to those who need help. The thing is, I don't want to mess with insurance, a business license, etc... So this will be FREE coaching, as long as I get a signed waiver. The only thing I ask is that folks who feel the session was of value to them, that they become a member of Salt Lake Open Water (a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization).
If you're interested in getting some coaching, whether it be for simply learning how to survive in water, or to make your stroke more efficient and faster, I can be of some help.
What you'll get:
- Individualized analysis of your stroke, in the endless pool, including video analysis that you will get a copy of.
- Review of your current training program in relation to your goals.
- Some actionable tasks for you to work on with a follow up visit if you like.
Some of my qualifications:
- Level 2 USMS Certified Coach
- I was a coach a few years ago for a USA Swimming club (Syracuse Rush Bluefins)
- Experienced open water swimmer
- I was WSI Certified and taught swimming lessons to kids from 5 to 15 when when I was in high-school and college.
- CPR/First-Aid certified, with an AED on premises. 😟
If you're interested, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org