Thursday, March 10, 1994

Ricks College Intramural Swim Meet

Ricks Intramural meet -

50 free - I wanted a :23 and got :23.66. I came in 3rd by a hair.

100 IM - I wanted a 1:10 and got 1:03.82. I came in 4th.

50 fly - :26. I got a :26.26 I took first in this event.

100 free - I wanted :49 and got :50.9. I came in first in this event.

200 free - I wanted a 1:55 and got a 1:55.61. I also came in first in this event.

There were 9 events and I swam 5. Taking first in three of those.

Bryan came in first overall as he swam every event. I came in 3rd overall which aint too bad seeing that I didn't even swim 4 events.

I am pleased with these times as they are all break my personal records.

Jaron, Shawn and Chris and Ryon and Tammi all came to support me. I am grateful for that. It means alot.

I also went to inservice today too because Zirker wanted me to join in on it. I saw him today to ask him if we could take off the swim suits to expose our speedos. He said it was up to Rydalch. Bryan did it anyways and none of the guards did anything about it, so I took mine off for the 100 and 200 free.

No comments: