Friday, January 14, 2011

Totally inappropriate song stuck inside my stupid little brain

Heard a song on the radio a few days ago and then again yesterday,  Black Eyed Peas - My Humps.  What a crappy song.  It is totally inappropriate and retarded, but at the same time a little catchy.  So my goofy little section in my brain kept playing it over and over in my head and I was singing along underwater,  "Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, inside your trunk......"  What a doofus.  At least my swim went well.  I swam strong, focused on a long extended reach and a pull that stayed in line and away from midline.  I slept in a bit so I didn't get in 10K like I wanted, but better than missing it all together:

2000 free strong
1000 kick w/fins
2000 pull
1000 free with tempo trainer at :97
1000 - 10 x 100's on 1:45 alt IM and free (well under 1:30 on IM, and 1:15 on free)
1000 easy

8000 yards total - Good strong swim.

No comments: