Friday, May 20, 2011

Front Page

Yesterday the Syracuse Islander printed a nice little clip on my swim in a couple weeks, and mentioned the GSL race in June.  Hopefully that gets a few more registrations!


Pressures on.  No bullcrap. 

This morning's swim went well.  I like equipment days:

1500 free
500 free/IM alternate by 100
3000 pull
1000 - 10 x 100's odd free, even alternate between back/breast or one arm fly 
1000 kick with fins
2000 pull
1000 free easy

10,000 yards total

I have an appointment to get a massage tonight at 8pm.  I'll have to be in the water this afternoon at 4:30 in order to make sure I get my 10K for tonight.  Looking to get a daily total of 20,000 yards. 

2 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome! Let me know what your timeline is for your swim on Memorial Day. I'd like to see you at the start and/or finish.

Gords said...

The idea is to start around 7am, but Memorial day is the first day of the one week window. I have the entire week off work, but only need one day, so based on the weather forecast, I'll pick the best day that week. Hopefully Monday, but we'll see.