Monday, February 13, 2012

Strong Pulling

This morning's workout was FANTASTIC!  I felt especially great about the pulling set.  I was first in my lane and was up against Kyle and Randy.  I was able to not only hold my own, but push them too.  Felt awesome.

1400 yards free before Masters
Then joined masters:
600 easy
800 - 16 x 50's alt kick/drill
1600 - Ladder by 25's up to 200, then back down.  IM order on 25's
1600 - Ladder by 25's up to 200 freestyle PULL (first half finger paddles, last half big paddles) on :20 per 25  
Rocked these!
1000 - 4 x 100's each stroke, 600 kick with fins
2000 pull finger paddles easy
2000 no equipment strong free sight forward @ end of every 50.
100 backstroke


11,100 yards total in 3:10


I mailed in my CS&PF application and my medical stuff.  Cost me 240 pounds to apply for a one way crossing. ($378)

I also got my Cholesterol lab results back and I'm a little high, but not enough to need a prescription.  I've not been strict on eating healthy all the time, and can do much better.  With better eating habits I can easily pull it down.  I've done it before.

The lab results for mercury testing have not been completed yet and the Dr. said he would get them to me as soon as he gets them.  Anxious to get that information.


2 comments:

M said...

Hey Gords
Just noticed this post
When's yr swim and who is your pilot
Great site still
Best
Mark

Gords said...

Paul Foreman, August 8-16th, 2012 Would be fantastic to meet you in person if possible.