Saturday, November 19, 2011

900 miles down for the year

Just passed up 900 miles this evening.  I was going to go for 8 miles, but I kept thinking of the kids at home.  Cathi was still on her way up from Mesquite where she did her last marathon for the year.  Granted Austin and Jacob were babysitting, but I couldn't get the kids out of my head, so I cut my workout short and only did:

8000 - 4 x 2000's odd no equip, even pull.

8000 yards total in 2 hours


Just passed up my 900 miles for the year mark.  Well beyond my pace to hit 1000 miles for the year.  I also met with Dr. Richards yesterday about my shoulder and the ultrasound showed that I'm only dealing with some inflammatory issues, no bursitis and it seems to be healed good.  So I'm pleased about that.  So I didn't take a cortizone.  Will plan to continue icing and taking ibuprofen.

No comments: