Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back to it

Alot going on this week that has caused me some mental stress.  Last night I was in charge of the combined youth activity.  We're talking 50-60 youth.  Anyhow it went well and its one less thing on my plate so today's swim went very well since I could relax and get into a zone.  Only thing left on my plate is a campout with the scouts this weekend.  But guess what!  We're camping at Bountiful Lake!  I'm going to take the kayak and let the scouts paddle around the lake while I swim.   Hoping to do two laps on Saturday.  Should be fun!  Here's this morning's swim:

2000 free
2000 free
2000 pull
2000 free
2000 free
100 easy
500 - 5 x 100's IM/free go strong!  on 1:45
100 grandpa backstroke


10,700 yards total


Meeting tonight with Wes and Lizz to discuss what they can do to help with the GSL race.

No comments: