Thursday, August 23, 2012

MRI of left shoulder

Left shoulder is giving me a little trouble.  Giving it some much deserved rest.  Yesterday evening I had an MRI of it at LDS Hospital.  I will see Dr. Richards on Tuesday to review the images and schedule a date for surgery.

I've already been looking into Catalina.  I've decided to go with John Pittman on the Outrider.  I've emailed him asking about the date I want to go with.  I'm aiming for mid-August 2013.  Hoping to get my surgery done in early September that way I can be back at it by Christmas.  That would mean that I'll have to pass up Slam the Dam, but that is a hit I'm willing to take.

Oh, I also made arrangements to attend the 2012 Global Open Water Swimming Conference in Long Beach on Sept 21-23rd.  I'm so excited.  So many HEROES in one place!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Matt Gerrish said...

Count on my vote. Speaking of your blog, I like the new look.