Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

So last night I stayed up late watching Biggest Loser which Cathi recorded for me. It's my favorite show. Didn't get to bed till about 10:30pm. Slept in a little and got to the pool late. Because of that, I had to cut the workout short because I couldn't be late to work two days in a row. I was late yesterday cause I had to install a new dishwasher in our house to replace the one that died and left blood all over the wood floor in the kitchen, which is warping the wood floor!!!!!

Anyhow so today's workout was only 3000 yards. I had planned on doing 4100 yards, but had to leave early. Here's what I did:

500 warmup
2400 - 3x {400 on 6:00 Pulling, 8x50 on :50}
100 EZ

3000 Yards

Now get to bed at a good time and get up when the alarm goes off instead of hitting snooze a dozen times!!!!

No comments: