Saturday, November 24, 2007

Slacker workout

Today Cathi and I started biking to the pool again. I was in a bad mood to start. It was cold and the biking wasn't as easy as I had hoped. Cathi was going fast and I just got a call only 2 minutes from home that Jacob was teasing so bad that it was torture for some. I told Cathi I would just turn around and take the car (with the bike rack) and meet her at the pool.

I went back home and gave Jacob a severe scolding, put the bike rack on my little car and drove to the pool. Surprisingly Cathi beat me there. I locked up her bike and we swam until they kicked us out. The lap swim time ends at noon. So we swam the following:

500 - 200 Swim, 250 (5 over unders (25 easy, 25 complete submersion swimming w/no breath)), 50 easy
500 - 5 x 100's on 2:15
500 - 100 Free, Breast, Free, Breast, Free

1500 Total

Not bad considering that we swam five times this week and normally only do four. Cathi swam 1700 and then ran home. She surely showed me up today.

No comments: