Wednesday, October 31, 2007

31 Oct 2007

Cathi and I rushed the kids to bed after all the Halloween fun and rushed over to the pool to swim. But it looked closed. Cathi went up and pushed on the door and no it was open! She went in but was quickly approached by the cleaning lady we see every night. Apparently the alarms had gone off and the door was supposed to be locked. I walked up to the front as well and she was shaking her head "No" and was trying to tell me that the alarms would go off. So she took Cathi around to a side door to let her out

Thing that bothered me was that there as no sign that we read the night before stating that they would close early. Oh well. Cathi found that the cleaning lady's name is Irene and she is from Lithuania.

Cathi and I went home and did the following. While I biked, she would run and vice versa:

Bike 10 minutes

Jog 5 minutes

Bike 10 minutes

Jog 5 minutes

Bike 10 minutes

40 minutes total of aerobic activity.

No comments: