Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Waking up naturally

Last night I set my alarm for 4:00 am,  however I forgot to turn it ON.  So I was having a very pleasant dream and at a critical point I suddenly woke up.  I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 4:10am.  Woah!  I got up and was in the water at 5:20am and swam:

10000 - 5 x 2000's free on 29:00
600 - 6 x 100's odd IM on 1:45, even free on 1:30


10,600 yards total in 2:37


After my shower there was a guy at my locker trying to open my lock. After a couple of failed attempts he was visually annoyed.  Then his friend came over and tried it without any luck.  I was laughing and finally said, "Hey, that's my lock.".  They could tell I was amused and they probably felt a little dumb.  Then he moved over two lockers (his lock had a red face and mine is black).  He tried his and it opened on the first try.  Haha.

Yesterday I finally registered for the Open Water Swimming Safety Conference in March.  Utah Masters is paying for my registration and hotel.  I have to pay for the airfare.  That's a great deal.   I'm very excited to go!
Post a Comment