Monday, August 16, 2010

3600 yards

I had a dentist appointment with Dr. Finlinson this morning.  His office is just down the road from Surf N Swim, so I swam in the pool this morning.

250 yards free easy
800 yards kick
1250 - 10 x 125's free on 2:00
100 back easy
500 yards kick
150 free easy

3050 yards total

My left shoulder is just a tad achy, but nothing major.  Took today's swim nice and easy.  Will swim BL tomorrow and Wednesday.  Tonight I go to the SL Red Cross building to get my Adult CPR recertification.  After that I'll put together a resume and apply at SDRC.

3 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

Hey. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I had an absolute blast at the "race" (I can't really call it a race ;). My time was abysmal but I knew it would be going in. No shame. I did it without a wetsuit and that's what was important to me (I also thought I was going to die of hypothermia. Okay, not really). I'll for sure do it again and am going to try to do Slam the Dam. We'll see how it works out.

Reading through your blog, your time was very impressive. Well done. Good luck with the rest of your Channel training. I hope to be there someday (in the distant future).

Eric said...

Gordon,

What are you going to apply for at SDRC?

Gords said...

A lifeguard/swim instructor.