Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Introducing Grid Squid Coaching

With the Endless Pool installation completed (minus some cosmetic paneling around the outside), I am now ready to proceed with my dream:

To swim at my convenience at home, and to offer coaching to those who need help.  The thing is, I don't want to mess with insurance, a business license, etc...  So this will be FREE coaching, as long as I get a signed waiver.  The only thing I ask is that folks who feel the session was of value to them, that they become a member of Salt Lake Open Water (a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization).  

If you're interested in getting some coaching, whether it be for simply learning how to survive in water, or to make your stroke more efficient and faster, I can be of some help.

What you'll get:
  • Individualized analysis of your stroke, in the endless pool, including video analysis that you will get a copy of.
  • Review of your current training program in relation to your goals.
  • Some actionable tasks for you to work on with a follow up visit if you like.

Some of my qualifications:
  • Level 2 USMS Certified Coach
  • I was a coach a few years ago for a USA Swimming club (Syracuse Rush Bluefins)
  • Experienced open water swimmer
  • I was WSI Certified and taught swimming lessons to kids from 5 to 15 when when I was in high-school and college.
  • CPR/First-Aid certified, with an AED on premises. 😟

If you're interested, email me at: ggridley@gordongridley.us

No comments: