Saturday, April 13, 2019

In comes DC to save the project

After having to undo/redo several parts of the wall construction due to various missed steps, I knew I was in big trouble with this thing. The wall construction is probably the easiest part and yet here I was having issues.  I found the DVD, and that is what made me actually find where I was doing things wrong.  So if you're stuck, check out the DVD, cause it actually shows you what to do.

Granted, I still had some room in my budget to have a professional help me.  So I called DC (Dave Christensen) and he came out to check out the pool parts and the configuration I had with the location of where it was going.  He seemed kind of excited to put it together which was encouraging.  He's a certified installer with Endless so he knows what he is doing. He's done this many times before.

His number is 801-347-0194. Here's some background on DC on the endlesspools website.

Anyway, this morning he came out and got started.  It rained quite a bit last night, so he just anchored the structure and did the coping.  He found that the shipment was missing a couple corners, so he's going to get in touch with them and get them to rush the missing parts so he can resume next week.  It's kind of like having a Real Estate Agent when you're desperate to find a home.  Can you find a home without an agent, Yes, but it's a major pain in the ass.

Having this guy take care of all the hard work for me already is worth it!

Here's some time lapse of the work he did this morning....

No comments: