Saturday, June 1, 2019

2019 GSLOW race

This morning, Lucy, Sam and I went paddling for the swimmers in the 1 mile in the GSLOW race.

It was a little breezy at 7:30 when we got there but by 8 it calmed down pretty good.  It was a nice day for a swim.

Senthil and his daughter helped bring up the rear with the last swimmer. 
Sam is such a good sport. He doesn't complain at this age when I ask him to help me do stuff like this.  What a good kid.  He was a great paddler!
Sam posing from a distance!


Utah Open Water legend, Jim Hubbard rounds the final buoy.
Three young girls did the 1 mile.  That's some hardcore swimmers there. 








Anna-Marie Forest won her category (assisted). She's always up for these open water adventures!









I got my crusty salt fix for the day all over my pants and boots.  Felt good to come home and jump in the hot tub.  I'm ready for a nap and I didn't even swim!  I'm excited to get my own swim in the evening.

No comments: